- Pointe of Hope believes a personal relationship with Jesus is the answer to life and to a life thereafter. No one values people more than Jesus. No one guides and directs you like Jesus.
- Pointe of Hope doesn’t want to just be “friendly,” but a place where you can find friends. Life is difficult enough, church shouldn’t be. Pointe of Hope wants to help balance your life and strengthen your family.
- Pointe of Hope believes God gives us the tools to shape our lives through prayer, study, and praise. One issue at a time; one need at a time; one day at a time.
- Pointe of Hope believes every life is a gift and all people have special talents and insights to share. Significance comes not just in understanding yourselves, but in sharing your life with others.
- Pointe of Hope believes that the Bible is the word of God, and has the power to speak into one’s life to positively change it.
What Makes Us Unique
- Bible Based—The starting Pointe in our beliefs is the Bible, not feelings, not interpretations, not social norms or traditions. Psalm 119
- Ministry—We believe God has given the ministry of the church to all the people of the church.Ephesians 4
- Spiritual Care—We practice Biblical care through small groups. People in small groups are close enough to care, support, and
encourage each other through prayer, study, relating, and service. Acts 2:42-47
- Reaching Out—We believe that the church exists for those not yet in it. Our goal is to share Jesus with people. There is not a higher calling nor more important task than making Christ known. The adventure of “reaching out” to spiritual seekers is everyone’s honor. We all have family and friends we can share God’s love with and invite them to one of our ministries. Matthew 28:19-20
- Spiritual Growth—Scripture calls us to a life time of spiritual and biblical discovery. Starting with spiritual truth and growing in a life time process of spiritual maturity. (Spiritual Fruit: Galatians 5:22-24; Christian Love: Mark 12:30-33)
- Heartfelt Worship—Worship flows out of a vitalized relationship with God. Worship is not supposed to become static or rote. Each Sunday the people of Pointe of Hope come together to worship the Creator and Sustainer of all things, and lift up the name of Jesus with our words, voices and bodies.Psalm 95
- The Church—We believe the church is a divine/inspired living organism, not an organization. As a church, we walk in unity and mutual respect.