What should you expect when you worship with us at Pointe of Hope?
At Pointe of Hope Church, we have a heart for people and a desire to connect them to God. We are more about people than buildings. We are more into relationships than we are tradition. Pointe of Hope was started for people who are looking for answers, friends, and a place to call home. There is a place for you here and a heart for you here, especially if you have questions about God or issues with church.
Many people who have come to Pointe of Hope have come wounded, seeking, or spiritually dry.
- Our services are energetic, contemporary in nature, and uplifting.
- Children ages three to 3rd grade are invited to attend Kids Pointe (Children’s Church), which is held during the message. A staffed nursery is available during worship.
- Communion is held on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
- Our services are designed to reach those who are seeking God, as well as those who have discovered a relationship with Christ.
Who Attends Pointe of Hope?
- We are a caring and loving community – one that makes you feel like you are a part of a family regardless of your background.
- We are a mix of people who have been going to church for decades, blended with those who have just discovered the joy of having God in their lives.
- We are a congregation of families, singles, grandparents, and new parents.
- We are here to be by your side – regardless of your past and your path.