All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16 (ESV)
- Re-Affirming the Authenticity of Scripture
- Re-Establishing the Authority of Scripture
- Recommitting to Anchoring Ourselves in Scripture
- Rejoicing in the Acuity found through Scripture
- Re-storing an Aptitude for Scripture
Questions to Stir Discussion:
What is your favorite book of the Bible? Who is your favorite author, and what is your favorite verse?
What style of writing do you find yourself most drawn to Paul’s letters, the teaching and stories of Jesus, Wisdom Literature (Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes)?
In what way(s) has the Word of God made a difference in your life? Explain
Hebrews 4 tells us the Word “cuts soul and body … how has the Word cut you to the heart? … how has the Word brought hope and life to you?